Vinyl Lettering and Signs
Vinyl lettering is a industry standard for making signs, logos and lettering. Vinyl is and extremely versatile material that is used for both indoor and outdoor applications. Typical usages are window graphics, car graphics, business store front signage, door magnets, street signs, construction signs, the application are unlimited in creating signs and logos.
- After your sign, image or logo is cut , the vinyl is weeded removing any extra material that is no longer needed.
- Once the vinyl has been weeded, transfer tape is added and placed over the image. Once the transfer tape is added, a squeegee is used to adhere the tape and push any excess air pockets out and to keep everything together before peeling off the back and placing the vinyl onto the desired surface. Everything is again pressed down to ensure adhesion to the finished surface.
- The transfer tape is then slowly removed revealing the finished vinyl product.
- Spot checks ensure everything is in the correct position and orientation before final completion.
- Vinyl lettering can be used for many different signage applications, below are some examples of finished vinyl products.